Through the UP4 initiative, the four Spanish technological universities hope to achieve the following goals:
· Improve the skills and abilities of their students and quality of employment for graduates.
· Develop a joint strategy on courses offerings and recruitment of international students.
· Expand specialised postgraduate training tailored to the specific needs of professionals.
· Collaborate to boost research in the disciplines of engineering, technology and computer science, and to raise the international profile of the member institutions.
· Carry out actions aimed at increasing the technological competitiveness of the production sector.
· Promote the advancement of scientific and technological culture in Spain.
The UPC, the UPM, the UPV and the UPCT have the stamp of Campus of International Excellence